Intensely teased on social networks by Netflix for several weeks, the first part of the documentary series called Harry & Meghan was put online on the American platform on Thursday, December 8, 2022. Dedicated to the couple formed by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, this program notably evokes their departure from the British royal family, which was highly publicized in 2020. Shortly after the revelation of the first three episodes on Netflix, the first reactions of Internet users were already visible on social networks. As a reminder, Netflix has pointed out that certain explosive revelations about the British royal family are included in this documentary series, the last three episodes of which will be posted online on Thursday, December 15, 2022.

In the first three episodes of the program, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry notably discuss their love story, their life as a couple in the United States, as well as their departure from the British royal family. Very feared by Buckingham Palace, this documentary series will not be viewed by Prince William. Indeed, several relatives of Kate Middleton’s husband revealed on Sunday December 11, 2022, in the columns of the Sunday Times, that the latter had absolutely no intention of watching the Netflix program. “William said he would never watch this documentary and I know he definitely won’t,” a friend of the Prince of Wales said. “That statement is completely correct,” confirmed another. In fact, the eldest son of King Charles III does not want to focus on the past, because he wants to move forward. “He prefers to look towards the future,” said those close to him, while adding that Prince William also intends to “get to work” on the projects that are close to his heart.

The first part documentary on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will be released on December 8 on Netflix. The second part will arrive on December 15. pic.twitter.com/0TRFZKYsWh

— Series Info (@SeriesUpdateFR) December 5, 2022

Harry & Meghan (Netflix): King Charles III intends to organize crisis meetings

For the record, tensions have been present between the two sons of Lady Diana since the departure of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Unfortunately, this documentary should not help things, quite the contrary. Whether it’s the interview with Oprah Winfrey, the couple’s television appearances, or even the upcoming publication of Prince Harry’s memoir, the Prince of Wales has always opted for silence so far. However, according to information published by the Daily Mirror on Saturday December 3, 2022, Prince William would have ordered his team to analyze the documentary series broadcast on Netflix in great detail. The husband of Kate Middleton thus wishes to ensure that he is not directly targeted by criticism, and that this is not the case either with regard to the mother of his children. For his part, King Charles III has also prepared himself for possible unpleasant revelations about the royal family in this documentary series. The monarch of the United Kingdom would thus like to set up crisis meetings, which will aim to respond to any allegation of racism, or ill-treatment, which could be mentioned by prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Netflix.

Prince William: "Never", his epidermal reaction to Harry and Meghan

Prince William, Prince of Wales © Agency

Maria T.
Maria T.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.