Prince Harry: why he is forbidden to see the queen for a year

Another blow for the royal family. While Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were to travel to the United Kingdom very soon to negotiate their agreement with Elizabeth II, the Daily Mail revealed this Wednesday, January 6 that this trip will not be able to take place. Indeed, the new strain of Coronavirus has appeared and caused an explosion in the number of cases in the territory. As the epidemic started to rise again, the British government had to take swift and radical decisions. Boris Johnson has therefore decided to completely reconfigure the country, for the third time since the start of the pandemic. In addition, Prince Harry will not be able to travel to England for a year since the Prime Minister has also banned travel considered “non-essential”. Meghan Markle and her husband had planned to visit the Queen of England on March 31. One of the conditions of the Megxit was that they join Elizabeth II a year later in order to make an update and take stock of this first year away from the royal family. According to The Mirror, royal sources claimed that he had not yet “tried to contact her” but that he would do so very soon in order to find a solution in the coming weeks.

On January 8, 2020, Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle announced in a statement on Instagram their decision to “step down as members” of the British Royal Family. Thus, the couple took their financial independence and renounced their leading role in the Windsor clan. Since then, Arche’s parents have lived in California. The news sounded like a bomb but was quickly swept away by the coronavirus epidemic. Named “Megxit”, the independence of the couple was to be effective on March 31, 2021. However, they had reversed their decision last December. According to Daily Mail information released on December 27, Archie’s parents wanted a twelve-month extension of their deal. For this, they had explained that they wanted to go to the United Kingdom to negotiate with Queen Elizabeth II. With his consent, they could therefore continue to be members of the royal family, but not active. In addition, British media The Sun had revealed that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were planning to visit the United Kingdom several times during the year. Next April, to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II’s 95th birthday, in June for Prince Phillip, who will then celebrate his 100th birthday, but also on July 1 for the unveiling of a statue of Princess Diana on the occasion of what should have been his 60th birthday. Visits canceled, so as not to take any risk.

The royal couple, soon back?

The year 2020 has been very trying for Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle. With the coronavirus pandemic, their move and the announcement of Archie’s mother’s miscarriage, the royal couple have been very discreet. They would however be ready to make their media comeback in 2021, as a relative told the Mirror. “They are expected to make more appearances in the coming months,” the source explained. He also said the two are “optimistic and excited” to make their comeback and have “lots of plans.” Hopefully the health crisis allows the royal couple to return to the forefront.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle © Agency

prince-harry-meghan-markle.jpg
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Emily
Emily
Passionate about people news, I transcribe on this site the best scoops of our beloved personalities. Follow us on the social networks so you don't miss anything. XOXO

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *