This family had a narrow escape. In the United States, a tragedy was narrowly avoided thanks to a two-year-old boy who saved his family.

On the night of January 15, little Brandon Dahl left to wake up his parents by alerting them with these few words: “Mom, hot! Mom hot!”. Panicked, the mother quickly noticed the fire that had started in her house. The parents had lost their sense of smell following a Coronavirus infection and on top of that, the smoke detectors had not worked.

“He’s our little hero”

Little Brandon thus enabled his family to avoid tragedy and, fortunately for everyone, the dad, Nathan Dahl, is a volunteer firefighter. He had thus already prepared his family for the reflexes to have in the event of a possible fire: “We had an evacuation plan”, explained the father of the family.

2-YEAR-OLD HERO! Brandon Dahl, 2, walked into the bedroom of his sleeping parents, Nathan and Kayla Dahl, on Jan. 15, with a warning. Thanks to Brandon’s warning the family was able to escape the fire. https://t.co/rjqm4VUr5n pic.twitter.com/AGBv7VVZe8

— Eyewitness News (@ABC7NY) January 28, 2022

According to local authorities, the fire was caused by a gas heater in the living room, the room in which the two-year-old boy slept. Barely a few moments after the family left the house, it was totally devastated by the flames, along with the two cars that belonged to the parents. Now there is nothing left.

Fortunately for the little family, none of the seven members was injured, thanks to Brandon who had some burnt hair, but nothing to worry about.

At 2 years old, a little boy saved his family from the flames! © Twitter screenshot

a-ans-petit-garcon-sauve-famille-des-flammes.jpg
Emily
Emily
Passionate about people news, I transcribe on this site the best scoops of our beloved personalities. Follow us on the social networks so you don't miss anything. XOXO

Leave a Reply