Danielle Butterley, a mother in her 30s, has a habit of bottle-feeding her two-year-old son before bed. On that July evening, she gave her son, Dylan John James Greig, a piece of banana. Danielle was only out of the bedroom for “no more than 30 seconds,” according to NorthWalesLive. Returning to the bedroom, Dylan’s mother found him lying on his back. “I quickly realized that something was wrong. He was waving his arms around and I could see he was choking,” she said.

Danielle Butterley did everything to pull out the piece of banana she found in her son’s throat “completely stuck quickly and not moving”. Recounting the drama she said: “I have tried everything. I cannot describe the noise coming out of him”. In an attempt to save her son, Danielle called 999 and received advice from ambulance control on how to help Dylan. Police officer Brian Williams, husband of Danielle’s sister, was on duty when Danielle called 999.

Agent Williams was shocked by what he saw upon entering the bedroom

“I won’t be able to forget tonight,” Constable Williams told Senior Coroner John Gittins on December 15, according to The Mirror. He said he had no idea at all that it was his nephew until he arrived at the scene. Upon entering the house in St Asaph, Wales, he found his sister-in-law “performing chest compressions on my two-year-old nephew. After he got his sister-in-law out, paramedics took over. relay to revive Dylan He was taken to Ysbyty Glan Clwyd but died later that evening.

Dylan John James Greig © The Mirror

dylan-john-james-greig.jpg
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Emily
Emily
Passionate about people news, I transcribe on this site the best scoops of our beloved personalities. Follow us on the social networks so you don't miss anything. XOXO

Leave a Reply