What happened to a 20-year-old Swiss boy is a far from mundane story. Indeed, this unique case of its kind occurs when the person concerned had masturbated. As a result of indulging in solitary pleasures, he suffered a rare lung injury. The latter is normally caused by rigorous exercise or by violent fits of coughing. Result: he had to spend a night in intensive care and three days in the hospital.

The Daily Mail reports that he had gone to the emergency room following sudden chest pain and abnormal shortness of breath. His face was swollen and cracking noises could be heard from his neck to his arms. After analysis, the doctors diagnosed him with “spontaneous pneumomediastinum” (SPM), that is to say that the air escapes from the lung and lodges in the rib cage. Doctors don’t know exactly how the injury happened. What is certain is that this type of injury is more common in young boys.

This had never happened during masturbation

The boy’s case has been described as unusual by doctors. Indeed, for him, the trapped air had spread around his body and even up to his skull. Note that extreme cases can cause lung collapse. Some cases have been reported during sex, but never during masturbation, according to doctors at the cantonal hospital in Winterthur where he was treated.

The young man had claimed not to use drugs. He also said he had no cough and barely did any strenuous exercise. His medical history still revealed that he suffered from mild untreated asthma as well as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

He injures his lungs while masturbating and ends up in intensive care © Pexels

il-blesse-aux-poumons-masturbant-finit-soins-intensifs.jpg
Emily
Emily
Passionate about people news, I transcribe on this site the best scoops of our beloved personalities. Follow us on the social networks so you don't miss anything. XOXO

Leave a Reply