The Sussexes will be back soon! After their surprise and express visit to Elizabeth II before going to the Invictus Games, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will soon reappear in England. After having long maintained the suspense, the Duke and Duchess have indeed announced their presence at Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee next June. “Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are excited and honored to take part in the Queen’s Jubilee with their children,” said one of their spokespersons. Next June, therefore, they will return to Great Britain accompanied by Archie and Lilibet for the very first time. And for accommodation, the family has chosen a cozy nest that they know very well: Frogmore Cottage. This is where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle lived before moving to the United States. Since then, this house has been occupied by the Duke’s cousin, Princess Eugenie.

According to The Sun, Princess Eugenie, her husband Jack Brooksbank and their little August should therefore welcome the Sussexes for a few days. This choice is in any case not really a surprise because Prince Harry has always kept a good relationship with his cousin, despite the Megxit. It was also at her home that he stayed when he went to Prince Philip’s funeral in April 2021. And reinforced security measures are already in place near Frogmore Cottage in Windsor in anticipation of the couple’s arrival with their two young children. And before their arrival, Elizabeth II made a big decision: that of not allowing them to appear on the balcony of Buckingham Palace during the traditional parade Trooping the color, which will be held on June 2. Just like Prince Andrew, who lost his titles after being accused of rape.

Jubilee: who will be present on the Buckingham balcony?

“After careful consideration, The Queen has decided that the traditional balcony appearance for Trooping the Color on Thursday 2 June will this year be limited to Her Majesty and members of the Royal Family who are on official public engagements at the name of the queen,” said a palace spokesperson. A total of 18 members of the royal family, including Crown Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, as well as his son William, his wife Kate and their three children, are expected on the balcony on the occasion of this large military parade, which had been canceled two years in a row in 2020 and 2021 due to the pandemic. As for months, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should be followed by the Netflix team which is making a documentary about them. What worry the members of the Crown, who wonder if the Sussexes do not exploit their family reunion …

Harry and Meghan © Julien Burton

harry-meghan.jpg
Lara T.
Lara T.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.