Loading Posts...

David and Victoria Beckham: this trip to the United States which is controversial in the midst of a pandemic

New controversy for David and Victoria Beckham. As the UK is once again confined, it appears that the Beckham family wished to escape this new confinement. According to information from the Daily Mail published this Wednesday, January 6, David and Victoria Beckham, as well as their four children, Brooklyn (21), Romeo (18), Cruz (15) and Harper (9), have flown aboard a private jet to the United States on Christmas Day. Internet users quickly made the connection with their Instagram post published that day, where they are all in their pajamas. Did they simply want to publish it before their departure, in order to avoid creating a controversy? All tested negative for Covid-19, the British newspaper explains that they have decided to spend the New Year in a large house belonging to the father of Brooklyn’s fiancée, Nicola Peltz. The whole family traveled to Miami aboard a private jet. A trip that created a lively controversy among Internet users given the state of the health situation in the United Kingdom.

According to The Sun newspaper, a source close to the family would have said that the couple: “did not do anything wrong”. He then said that the trip “had been planned for months” since “David is on a business trip for his football team, Inter Miami”. The same source also clarified: “David was to be in Miami in January on duty at Inter Miami because it is the start of the MLS preseason, and he is helping to recruit new players.” A trip that should have been taken a long time ago, more precisely “last March” but which had to be canceled “because of health restrictions,” he explains. He then said it was “important” for David Beckham to perform it and concluded by assuring that the whole family is “happy to spend more time with the family, even if it is not in the circumstances intended”. According to reports, the three youngest children are therefore home schooled. In addition, the British government has clarified that only “essential” outings and trips are permitted. This being a work trip for David Beckham, so he wouldn’t be at fault. While an English minister announced that the confinement should not be lifted before the beginning of March, will the Beckhams, who only plan to return home at the end of February, be able to return without a hitch? ?

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, victims of health restrictions

David and Victoria Beckham are not the only ones who will be bothered by the new health restrictions. Indeed, Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle, who were to visit Elizabeth II on March 31, will not be able to visit the United Kingdom. Indeed, while they wanted to renegotiate the Megxit agreement, the royal couple will therefore have to be patient and wait for the coronavirus pandemic to calm down in order to be able to travel to England.

David and Victoria Beckham © FAMEFLYNET

david-victoria-beckham.jpg
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Emily
Emily
Passionate about people news, I transcribe on this site the best scoops of our beloved personalities. Follow us on the social networks so you don't miss anything. XOXO

Leave a Comment

Copyright © 2020. All RIGHTS RESERVED.