It’s a spine-chilling story. A 13-year-old girl died after being electrocuted while touching her television. The young girl was getting out of the shower when she received a fatal electric shock after trying to adjust her television. Iorranny Ravick Soares Rodrigu, died Sunday, October 9 in Timon, a Brazilian municipality in the northeastern state of Maranhao. Alone in her house, she was found unresponsive. Rushed to hospital, the girl was not resuscitated. Iorranny’s funeral took place on Tuesday, October 11, 2022.

For the moment, no information has been communicated as to the reasons for the electric shock sent by the television. One report said she hit the TV antenna and not the TV, while other reports said Iorranny hit the TV itself. Everything is still very vague. Unfortunately, this is not an isolated case. Indeed, a mother named Geronima Sunilda Sanchez Aquino died a few moments before bathing her two-year-old daughter who only narrowly escaped the same fate.

Mom electrocuted while bathing her 2-year-old daughter

A malfunction in his electric heater gave him a powerful electric shock, investigators said. Again, the woman was taken care of by the emergency services but could not be revived. The incident happened around 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 25, in the town of Berisso, Argentina, local media reported. The 33-year-old mother collapsed following the fatal shock. Neighbors were alerted by her daughter’s crying and called for help.

A teenager comes out of her shower and meets a tragic fate because of her television

TV © Unsplash

Maria T.
Maria T.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.