On December 13, it will be exactly five years since Canadian billionaires Barry and Honey Sherman were coldly murdered in their Toronto home. Five years after the assassination, the couple’s murderer has not yet been arrested. Alexandra Krawczyk, one of the couple’s four children has just launched a call for witnesses, reports The Hamilton Spectator quoted by Vanity Fair. In a written statement, the daughter of the billionaire couple murdered 5 years ago in Toronto announced a huge reward for anyone who provides information leading to a conviction.
“Five years ago, on December 13, 2017, my beloved parents were brutally murdered in their Toronto home. Until now, there has been no justice,” says Alexandra Krawczyk. The Shermans’ daughter also revealed that a $10 million reward is on offer for “any information leading to a conviction.” Through Alexandra Krawczyk’s statement, we learn that the police are still actively working on the investigation, and several people are in their sights. According to what she told the Canadian daily Toronto Star, the police are conducting their investigation in 5 different countries.
In search of “the walking man”
As a reminder, Barry Sherman, the founder of the pharmaceutical company Apotex, and his wife, were murdered by strangulation. Barry and Honey Sherman had attended an Apotex meeting, and didn’t come home together. After a shopping trip, Honey Sherman returned at around 8 p.m. and her husband at around 9 p.m. after leaving work around 8:30 p.m. Police say the couple were murdered before midnight. As for the perpetrator of the murder, a man nicknamed “the walking man” is the only suspect so far, and the police have not yet managed to identify him.
Barry and Honey Sherman © Facebook